- The embroidery hoops are very useful when doing hand embroidery, cross-stitching, handcrafting, standard sewing, etc. There are made to facilitate the embroidery proses, any project can be done in a breeze, with precision and beauty. The hoop keeps the fabric steady and the stitching holes open, so it is worked with even tension and the embroidery looks like it has already being ironed. Working without a hoop, the uneven tension can result in puckered fabric spaces, especially the not embroidered ones. Though, the use of it depends on the type of embroidery as well as the personal preference.
- Made of high-quality wood for durability & strength
- Easy-to-use design with stainless steel securing screws and thick connecting base.
- Works well with most types of embroidery
- Variety of sizes for small & large cloths when needed
- Circle or oval
- Wooden or plastic/elastic is a choice
The size is also a choice, ideally, the best choice a hoop that is about 1-inch (3 cm.) larger than the stitching design. A good tip is to loose it, or to take the fabric out of the hoop when you are not stitching, to keep the final surface even.